A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Experience our exciting Jr. Robotics and Advanced Robotics classes! Build a motorized model and watch it come to life using simple LEGO® WeDo® software. As your skills improve, advance to LEGO® EV3 Mindstorms® classes for more challenging robot-building and programming!
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ®
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play…. with LEGO® Bricks.
Programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the BRICKS 4 KIDZ® approach to educational play. At BRICKS 4 KIDZ®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We think languages skills are essential, that’s why most of our activities are provided simultaneously in French and in English.
We offer activities for children up to the age of 13, including:
- After-school enrichment classes (5 to 10 years old)
- Holiday activities (4 to 13 years old)
- Birthday parties for all ages
- Preschool classes (3 to 5 years old)
- Themed Workshops (from 4 years old)
- Bricks Café & Open play
- Field trips
- Private functions (Christmas parties, animations during wedding…)
Our program provides a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps children develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while children are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce children to engineering and architecture principles
- Explore maths and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/ emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project.
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Use multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Nous apprenons, nous construisons, nous jouons avec les briques LEGO®