We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
INAUGURATION & OPEN HOUSE
November Friday 25th (4.00pm to 7.00pm) & Saturday 26th (9.30am to 1.00pm)
All details here in our flyer
Want your child to have loads of fun, while boosting their creativity and confidence and learning maths, science and technology skills at the same time? With Bricks 4 Kidz® educational play programs your child will love building the most amazing creations using the ever popular LEGO® Bricks. Our programs are created around unique LEGO® models designed by engineers, architects and teachers around exciting themes such as space exploration, super heroes, Minecraft, moviemaking and many more. You won’t find these models in the shops. What your child will learn and get:
- General knowledge
- Social skills and friendships
- Working together
- A sense of accomplishment
What happens in class?
- Small groups work together to build models
- Our trained expert guides the class
- Safe, relaxed, non-competitive environment
- Informal, interactive discussion about how things are put together
- Opportunities for self-expression, critical thinking and initiative
- Free play to develop creativity
At Bricks 4 Kidz®, we know kids learn best when they’re having fun. Kids (and mums and dads) love our award-winning programs!
In this video, you will find out what your child will learn and how the classes work. Enjoy watching.